Sunday, August 13, 2006

A couple of months ago I was lucky enough to go to the 2006 AGIdeas conference at the arts centre here in Melbourne. I was very excited at the prospect of seeing people like Brad Holland, Ralph Eggleston from Pixar and Nick Pill from Rising Sun Pictures, speak at the conference.
I got so excited that I spent the three days leading up to the conference making some hand crafted business cards to hand to these guest speakers. During the conference I was unable to find any of the guest speakers during the lunch breaks and so I didn't get a chance to hand out these hand painted cards I worked so hard on. So I thought I'd put one or two of them up on the blog, just so that some one else could see them. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

How cool is elephant boy!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I'll say `very cool?' is that right? Can I have another go? `super cool'? No? Okay, okay, elephant boy is `exceptionally cool'. Yep, thats it. Exceptionally. Could mean anything.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home